Nothing can replace a teacher. Students are influenced by the teachers in their learning habits. The quality of resources play a prime role in achieving the expected learning outcomes.
Avail this unique opportunity to explore your subject and share it in the most effective manner.
You can create:
- Projects and activities
- Worksheets and assignments.
- Any other creatives like ppt, graphs, games etc.
More the merrier!!!!
WHO CAN REGISTER?
Any teacher across Superhouse Education Foundation Group of Schools.
- Group A- Grade I-IV teachers (English, Hindi, Maths, EVS, Computer)
- Group B- Grade V-VIII teachers (English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science, Computer)
- Each teacher can submit content for more than one topic of their subject.
- The points will be given individually to each content. The total points gained will be totalled.
- Videos bear bonus points. (1.5X)
Last date – 25th January 2021
HOW TO SUBMIT?
- The contest contents and links of the video to be mailed (video – to be shared through WeTransfer) by the teachers participating individually on this email id: email@example.com
- The last date of submitting the contents :20 th February 2021.
- Download the format to be sent along with the content.
- The content file should possess the following naming convention.
- <School-Group><Teacher first name><Class/Subject><Chapter No. or Topic>
- DPSI-A-Anita-II-English-The beauty and the beast
- APSP-B-Shriya-IV-Hindi Grammar-Avyay
- Video with audio via WeTransfer (Video’s link should be shared in mail).
- Any error in filling the format or file name will be called for disqualification.
ACCOLADES AND PRIZES:
- In each group 3 winners will be selected.
- School with maximum credit points will be awarded.
- The contents of the winners as well as the best content individually will be uploaded on the platform of online learning.
- The winners in each group will be awarded with cash prizes and certificates
Winner- Rs. 25000/-
1st Runner up- Rs.15000/-
2nd Runner up –Rs. 10000/-
- The winner will be awarded with “The Superhouse Academic Excellence Award”
- The school with maximum credit points wins “The Scholars’ Trophy”.
- Participation certificates to all the participants.
|Meeting LO(including various levels of thinking)||5 points|
|Age appropriate||5 points|
|Error free and complete||5 points|
|Stimulates thinking of students||10 points|
|Unearths misconceptions and tests the concepts||5 points|
*Each content type will be judged individually.
RESULT ANNOUNCEMENT –10th April 2021.